T3 Media & Print, an organization that is known for selling banners and signs, has introduced a new technical approach to signage that can ultimately change the way that the world looks. Routinely, small business owners and privately held franchises will spend plenty of money printing and replacing menu options and time sensitive promotions. This of course costs lots of cash and time, together with the paper and materials it takes to provide this signage. T3 Media & Print, as of May 2011, has started offering a cheaper and greener solution to signage for businesses.
Signs and Menu’s of the Future . Rather than vinyl, plastic, and paper displays. These displays are full digital LED displays. All still menus, display, and promotional photographs are electronic. Anytime there's a change in a menu, the store owners can press one or two buttons on a laptop computer or iPad, and update the menu and / or signage. Store Owners can also stop and start any promotion or new items instantly by a preset calendar.
These digital indications are better for the environment and supply a cleaner more interesting client experience. With making a contribution to a futuristic style appearance, they offer the following benefits : . Benefits for Consumer :
- More visually appealing environment
- Easier to read due to the bright Hi-def display
- Amber Alerts and sever weather updates can interrupt for critical alerts
- Less pricey than print
- Better control and organization.
- Promotions are always on time, with advanced scheduling and auto changes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, for example.
- Menu boards can be touch controlled
- Save time and money on printing new promotions
- One central command interface, or can be instantly updated regionally by corporate headquarters
- No paper used or wasted
- Less plastic and other materials used
Customers will have a better experience, and these digital menu boards press release for free may be the beginning of that high tech appearance that many expected after so many years of watching programs such as The Jetson’s and Lost in Space. . The world expects a cleaner more technical outward appearance to our world, and T3 Media & Print is helping bring that to fact.